Parish Pastoral Council
The Parish Pastoral Council is an advisory and consultative body, which makes recommendations to the pastor regarding the life and mission of the parish. It also provides an open and honest forum of communication and dialogue regarding parish life. The PPC welcomes comments, concerns, and suggestions from parishioners.
Contact: Terry Morse, PPC Chair
The PPC meets on the first Wednesday of the month at 7:00 pm in the Tonry Conference Room. All our welcome to attend. Next Meeting is Wednesday, January 6th.
During Phase 2 of the COVID19 Re-opening Plan, the PPC meetings are happening virtually via Zoom. To attend the next virtual meeting, please contact Terry Morse.
PPC Members are selected through a discernment process that occurs every Spring, usually in May. At-Large members serve for a three year term. All registered members of the parish are invited to participate in the discernment process. Look for information in late April or early May.
The COVID19 Shutdown prevented the discernment process from happening in Spring 2020. The discernment process will be conducted as soon as conditions allow.
Additionally, the Chairs of the six Parish Commissions also participate in PPC meetings as non-voting members.
Current PPC Members
- Fr. John Worgul, Pastor
- Terry Morse – Chair
- Tony Gioio – Vice-Chair
- Joselle Ruddle – Secretary
- Laura Bird, At-Large
- Sharon Borcherding, At-Large
- Leigh Ann Gagnon, At-Large
- Catherine Milstead, At-Large
- Rachel Wandishin, At-Large
- Sue Wilson, Liturgy
- Bob Bastress, Implementation
- Vacant, Christian Formation Chair
- Vacant, Service, Justice & Life Chair
- Elaine McClearn, Interim Finance Chair
- John Pavlick, Evangelization Chair
- Robert Muhl, Facilities Chair
- Gwen Lilly, Corporator
- Chris Patrick, Corporator